Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
i was punished for replying to someone in CC ( the city has died with a sad face meaning i am sad about this myself : (

this was not written for a offense purpose im sure you know that already otherwise i would not have put sad face

you can clearly see in the SS

image.png

someone said 3 people only turned up to biz wars my reply was.. (the city has died brother you know this already with a sad face)

and i have been banned for sever disrespectful you already know how much i play in the city and how much time and effort i have put helping new players
and put many game hours and even spent Real money on your sever to support the city,

my apologies if this was misunderstood

can you please lift my 60 day ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom