Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emir Helheim
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2024
Time of violation
2:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6kDV5JKDiJ8

Random Max

Player
Player
You are allowed to say Mother Fucker, it is considered a cuss word, it is not a parental insult. This forum post is clearly just you putting people on the forums because you don't like them and it's just forum warrior behavior, which is not okay. I suggest that the reviewing admin takes my comments into consideration and punishes the original poster for:
1. Wasting admins time
2. Not reading rules before posting a forum post
3. Toxicity in club chat
I hope that justice is served and I am supportive of any decision, the reviewing admin makes on this report.
Have a great day. ❤️

MianFie

Player
Player
You are allowed to say Mother Fucker, it is considered a cuss word, it is not a parental insult. This forum post is clearly just you putting people on the forums because you don't like them and it's just forum warrior behavior, which is not okay. I suggest that the reviewing admin takes my comments into consideration and punishes the original poster for:
1. Wasting admins time
2. Not reading rules before posting a forum post
3. Toxicity in club chat
I hope that justice is served and I am supportive of any decision, the reviewing admin makes on this report.
Have a great day. ❤️
My friend, when you look at my forums, you can already see that I have not opened a forum for many people, and at the same time, before opening this forum, Saif Khan told me that this was GR 3.2. What you say is nothing but nonsense

Can KenardanBakan

Player
Player
My friend, when you look at my forums, you can already see that I have not opened a forum for many people, and at the same time, before opening this forum, Saif Khan told me that this was GR 3.2. What you say is nothing but nonsense
I think you dont want to understand us

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Reviewing…

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Rejected

The word (MF) is not considered as parent insult and I told you about the Rule no. for Parent Insult not about that word specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom