Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Raine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 2, 2024
Time of violation
2:32 AM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DA8jfcb

BubblesMazoku

Mrs.Mazoku<33
Player
Do you want me to post it here or send to you in DMs?
Post what? Idk what anyone else said and Im not responsible for what anyone said, as far as "friends" go, most people in the city are "friends" with most people, that doesnt mean they agree or support anything they say. Thats the danger of these rumors, when you speak about someone that you don't know, its just pointless. I know for a fact that your ic husband has called numerous women things in their dms, that when you are called that icly you post it on forum for bullying and doxing. So your trying to judge others for the same things you tolerate being around you in personal circles. The one simple fact here is I dont know ANY of you lmao Most of you Im speaking to for the first time today xD

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
OT
Post what? Idk what anyone else said and Im not responsible for what anyone said, as far as "friends" go, most people in the city are "friends" with most people, that doesnt mean they agree or support anything they say. Thats the danger of these rumors, when you speak about someone that you don't know, its just pointless. I know for a fact that your ic husband has called numerous women things in their dms, that when you are called that icly you post it on forum for bullying and doxing. So your trying to judge others for the same things you tolerate being around you in personal circles. The one simple fact here is I dont know ANY of you lmao Most of you Im speaking to for the first time today xD
You asked me a question. I answered it. I don’t need to write a book to get my point across. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom