Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan ScarFace

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Scarfacce

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In the city, many see me as a strong leader. I've got the resilience to keep going when others might give up. People respect the established positions, and they want me to take a leadership role. When I step up, the organization will become more active right away.

I want to be the best leader there is nobody can beat my dedication to making our organization's experiences unforgettable. I want the families to be known as the best, and I believe I can make that happen. With my experience as a Deputy in different groups, I have friends who will back me up. leveraging my extensive leadership experience to cultivate a strong network of allies.

My time in Grand Roleplay, especially in En3, taught me a lot about leading. I've been in charge of gangs and worked with the law, building good relationships all around. Even though things might get crowded when I start, I know my history of teamwork, especially with law enforcement, will make things go smoothly. I've always been big on hosting fun events and keeping the gang strong, and I plan to keep that going as the leader of the families.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

In our organization, every member will be treated with love and respect. We have a strict policy against breaking roleplay rules. Attending events regularly is essential to show our dominance in the ghetto. Building a strong command structure is a priority, especially for former gangsters who will have important roles. My deputies will be active and law-abiding, capable of handling events when I'm not around. Fair treatment for everyone, no matter their status, is non-negotiable. Those who participate in events or help the organization will receive bonuses, which are vital to our operations.

As a leader, my main focus is on improving roleplay. I'll gather a top-notch command team to make our roleplay experience better, using the knowledge of those familiar with the ghetto. Following rules and roleplay standards is crucial for anyone who wants to join us. Fairness and integrity are at the core of my leadership style, shown in both my actions and those of my representatives. Creating a sense of unity and brotherhood among members is key to building a strong gang spirit.

Reaching the highest level of roleplay is crucial for showing our dominance in the city's ghetto. I'm dedicated to enforcing rules strictly to protect our reputation. Trust in my leadership is solid, and there's no room for mistakes under my command. We must also keep toxicity out of our organization because even one toxic person can drive others away. Every member, no matter their rank, must uphold our values and contribute positively to our gang.

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Hassan ScarFace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom