Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Peter
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: on busy days 2-4 hours, on free days: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: mr.good19
6. Your Nickname Cyxan Morrow
7. Your ID: 298236
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- My experience and knowledge about management. I have passed through many rp situations even between LEO'S and GANGS. I know what I should do in many circumstances. I will decide an impresive tactic during clands, subs, gun store robbery etc.

- Recently, I know that the Vagos has not been very active in the ghetto, I would like to change that and show that this gang can be equally dangerous. I plan to hire many people to fill this gang with experienced players with good aim and dynamics

-I will do everything in my power and try to achieve 100% turf, I know it is a certain kind of challenge and it is hard, but I have a sure plan that can make us succeed

- Of course, I plan to completely eliminate toxicity and bad behavior in the gang. Of course, in a RP situation, sometimes it is worth showing that you are the bad guy, because you are in a gang. However, I will be very focused on ensuring that no one offends anyone

- I have seen many Deputies how they lead org and how they act to make org active. I gathered huge experience from them also I have seen how they start and play turf. My experience is enough to lead vagos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Our gang members will attend every events.
-We will do fz, store robberies in order to imrpove roleplay and make something happen
-Lots of promotions for good work and activity
-Handing out bonuses for activity
-Make 100% sprays with a good spray team
-Keeping in mind to have a HC in HQ to hire someone
- trying to achieve 100% turf
-No any favouritism
-No toxcity

PS: HC will be checking logs to prevent stealing org weapons.

My experience from crime:

Families - Underdeputy
Ballas - Underdeputy
Vagos - Event Leader
Marabunta - Rank 7

Thanks for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom