Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for Cheats + Cleaning (Pc Check) , GR 1.4 I Jonny Odds

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gleen Nocap
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Feb 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xWTJxrc

Gleen Wesss

Player
Player
Hello dear mazhor, i was in en3 arena and En3 Admin Federico teleport me and he check my pc , i got ban for cleaning after 1 day jonny odds tell me come pc check for en1 cuz i was playing on en1 gang turf again i go to pc check and we stay 3 hours in pc check after Jonny odds ask to me u cleaned?(cuz its look like cleaned he checked my drivers log with one app i dont know which app) i said i didnt cleaned i explain this When my computer was stuck on the blue screen, I would press the red button on the triple socket and turn it off and on again, and my computer would turn on again. Since I did this, Windows was repairing itself while my computer was turning on. also he check everything nothing is deleted i think only driver log thats why he ban me for cheats here proof its windows problem i send to jonny odds on dms(this proofs) but i deleted but if u guys gonna ask to federico and jonny odds they can remember that , i didnt use any cheats and cleaner etc. im really legit player in grand rp i was playing really good thats why people was thought im cheater. last thing u can see on this screenshot i got ban for 1.4 but i didnt do any 1.4 my brother was joined himself account on my computer there is proof for 1.4 ). so i want to play with new account on en1 i dont want to play back with my main account i just want only access to grand rp without GR 1.1 , 1.4 i really miss to play (i reset/format my computer cuz jonny install too much app) i hope u will give me one more chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom