Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Memati Sirius
Administrators nickname
Hassan Error
Date
Apr 5, 2024
Time
17:55
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/658472/#post-2350728

Superfast

Player
Player
I made a complaint about players here Approved - Massive Rule Break | 44067, 54333, 52023
And Hassan Error decided to check the forum when Turkish admin needed and punished people for little rule breaks and punished them with wrong rule breaks. I think he is defending those people. These guys involved my relatives and ooc insulted me involving relatives and admin Hassan chose to ignore it and defend those people which i think his friends. 10 days ago i had a problem with those people and Hassan Error was taking care of it. Hassan Error tried to close the situation instead of punishing rule breaks that happened in front of him. From previous situation i was thinking that Hassan Error was defending those people. Whenever these guys make problem Hassan Error appearing there and saving them. Before making complaint about those players i asked admins about it and 2 admins said it was GR 3.2 but still Hassan Error chose ignoring a rule break that 2 admins approved. If you check the complaint i made, you will clearly see that those people breaking GR 3.1, GR 3.2, GR 6.15 and Mixing rules but Hassan Error choosing ignoring them and punishing them for mixing and other simple rule breaks.

- Here 2 admins approved that what they say was GR 3.2 and they also did it in foreign language so it also makes it ooc insult GR 3.1

m0dey95

Player
Player
You had to thank this admin who didn't give u a punishment for MG and GR 3.1 for what u say to this player

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
All needed actions has been taken already. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom