Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Silas xalid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IOM_cyltYfM

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
Bro its CR not VDM its considered VDM if they hit you as a person outside your vehicle but you were inside the car so thats CR as in Car ramming.

ahmad hatib

Player
Player
Bro its CR not VDM its considered VDM if they hit you as a person outside your vehicle but you were inside the car so thats CR as in Car ramming.
Is it permissible for this man to hit us with his car? He hit me the first time and I honked at him. He hit me the second time. I didn’t say anything. I went down and said to him, “Nice in DM,” the third time intentionally.

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
Is it permissible for this man to hit us with his car? He hit me the first time and I honked at him. He hit me the second time. I didn’t say anything. I went down and said to him, “Nice in DM,” the third time intentionally.
Bro we agree he shouldnt be hitting your car but its just Called CR and Not VDM so they are gonna tell you to change Titel thats all.

ahmad hatib

Player
Player
I have no problem with this guide, and I have reached it, and this is the work of the admin, thank you

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
Alright bro I think you are misunderstanding what I mean but its up to you he is gonna tell you to eighter fix titel or reject it cause of the Title. Best of luck buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom