Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sakib Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/21z9GJWmA3w

sakibhossain

Player
Player
I was in my car in the walkway with my fam member. He was giving ub demand and i was asking what is the reason he could not give proper reason and killed me. I even knocked the admin he said here in minute 01:10. but he did not even see the situation that was happening for more 4 minutes after he said here. I was saddened that even the admin did not see and was lazy to come to talk even after saying here. He was not in the situation but said here which was very sad.

I did not wanted to give the POV as i was in discord and as far as i know it count as meta gaming. Was forced after seeing the lacking's of the admins responsibility.

All in the POV you can see.

Last edited:

Hussein Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
I was very patient when i give you demand more than once, and I gave you the reason for the demand while you are still doing provoking and non rp
i don't even need to upload my Pov, your Pov explain everything you have done.

muttie

Player
Player
wow you really put up a forum to get someone in trouble and your disrespecting an admin in it? from what you wrote it kind a sounds like that my guy. and your in the wrong here since he's protecting his solar and your failing rp since your not listening to the many demands that he gave you and your meta gaming since your talking on discord with your friends. great forum buddy
I was in my car in the walkway with my fam member. He was giving ub demand and i was asking what is the reason he could not give proper reason and killed me. I even knocked the admin he said here in minute 01:10. but he did not even see the situation that was happening for more 4 minutes after he said here. I was saddened that even the admin did not see and was lazy to come to talk even after saying here. He was not in the situation but said here which was very sad.

I did not wanted to give the POV as i was in discord and as far as i know it count as meta gaming. Was forced after seeing the lacking's of the admins responsibility.

All in the POV you can see.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
wow you really put up a forum to get someone in trouble and your disrespecting an admin in it? from what you wrote it kind a sounds like that my guy. and your in the wrong here since he's protecting his solar and your failing rp since your not listening to the many demands that he gave you and your meta gaming since your talking on discord with your friends. great forum buddy
solar defend in 23:31 lol nice solar defend demand . He planted the solar at that time to give me demand and i never saw the solar. I was not in the premises so there is no chance for steeling the solar and giving me the demand. Show me the pov where it shows he was defending the solar and its time to collect it.

Last edited:

muttie

Player
Player
whether if the solar panel was ready or not that's enough of a reason to give you demands to leave the area, because you cant just run around or stand in someone's house while there's a solar panel planted there.
solar defend in 23:31 lol nice solar defend demand . He planted the solar at that time to give me demand and i never saw the solar. I was not in the premises so there is no chance for steeling the solar and giving me the demand. Show me the pov where it shows he was defending the solar and its time to collect it.

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
Thread Rejected
As the ID 102474 already mention the Rp reason and gave proper demand to leave the area
However ID 121167 and 129736 will receive punishment for MG+Mixing+Fear Rp
And ID 102474 will receive punishment for mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom