Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lowell Savior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
20:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4yWJ6-LzvxE

taha03

Player
Player
The dead man at the beginning of the video came back and killed me in less than 15 minutes. all in pov!!!!
(The dead man at the beginning of the video is killing me at the end of the video, you can take a quick look.)
In solar panel raid, you can come back 5 minutes after you die, this does not count, solar panel raids.

Poyraztizm

Player
Player
  1. Here, first of all, it seems that Rdm has been made to the other side and they do not have any evidence about it, so if there is a certain information that there is Rdm here, the player goes to the upper house, but if he does not squeeze from the house, one of you aims at the house and Pov is clearly visible, and in the same way I can't see that there is an NLR here because he did not come to the place where he died, he seems to have gone to another house.

Last edited:

Lowell Castle

Player
Player
  1. Here, first of all, it seems that Rdm has been made to the other side and they do not have any evidence about it, so if there is a certain information that there is Rdm here, the player goes to the upper house, but if he does not squeeze from the house, one of you aims at the house and Pov is clearly visible, and in the same way I can't see that there is an NLR here because he did not come to the place where he died, he seems to have gone to another house.
I responded because they opened fire on us from home and even our players were killed there.There is no need to talk much, admins will make the right decision.If you have evidence, you can share it.

Last edited:

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your Voice in POV is not Included so not Accepted​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom