Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sparta Alee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2024
Time of violation
8:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z9FxMelFY6w

Sparta Aleee

Player
Player
second video . I am driving my car i got little crash and I see Sahp car near and maintain my speed 165km and left them behind. they start chasing me and demand to pull over with out any thing like fast etc. I have anti radar on car so i speed up and try to ascape finaly i manged to run away. when i realise i left them behind i press F1 to go bunker when i am bunker i see id 201764 fined of 35k when check fine its 85k . he fined me without seeing my passport.

Aden Meyburgh

🥇THE OG🥇
Player
OT
second video . I am driving my car i got little crash and I see Sahp car near and maintain my speed 165km and left them behind. they start chasing me and demand to pull over with out any thing like fast etc. I have anti radar on car so i speed up and try to ascape finaly i manged to run away. when i realise i left them behind i press F1 to go bunker when i am bunker i see id 201764 fined of 35k when check fine its 85k . he fined me without seeing my passport.
Bro reported himself

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Music Audio is High
But no Game Audio I can hear so Rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom