Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anvy Verlice
Administrators nickname
Bobby
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Good afternoon,

It's been more than a year since I received my admin blacklist and ever since that, I have always tried to prove myself and show that I have changed and not the same person that I once was by for example completing 2 FIB terms successfully. I apologies for any harm that was caused by my side and assure you that it shall never occur again. I think that everyone deserves a second chance to show their maturity and a opportunity to both show what they are capable of and compensate for there mistake. I have seen people that once got admin blacklisted for doing much worse and yet they managed to get a 2nd chance. My sole intentions to get unblacklisted from the admin team is to pay for my mistake and give the community the assistance they need. Therefore, I would forever be grateful if you could give me a 2nd chance to contribute to the project.

With Regards
Anvy Verlice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom