Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
53294 , 99619
Players nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/aVoXd1R

Ajitt Akatsuki

Ajit Akatsuki
Player
Hi Mazhor, this is for you yesterday when I logged into my game with my twink for family war I see I'm blacklisted by lebron , then I put the forum regarding my blacklisted which got rejected by lebron stating " Next time do not help people who abuses the Script ". Forum - Rejected - Blacklisted | Lebron Pluxury

I never helped any bug or Script abuser. My main ID was already banned for Gen rule 4.1 on 9th February which was going to unbanned on 8th March on that ID too I'm blacklisted I wonder why as after I got banned on 9th February I accept my mistake and was serving my punishment.

I came from my twink rarely sometimes as i got busy in IRL but as for family war which was on 1st April i came on 31st to practice a little bit and also to buy AR Skill , at arena i meet Blade Carter ( my previous family leader ) who had to give my previous pending informal bonus as I left his family already , and I also asked him if he can give me $1 Million cash for skill and I will return him back and he gave me $2 Million including both my pending bonus and for skill ( which I will give him back ) .

And On 1st april when I tried to login for family member I was unable to login due to server unavailable issue, so I tried to find out what happened then I saw my previous family members and old people's are getting blacklisted. After that Family war date and schedule was changed to 5th april.

I feel like I got wrong punishment as I'm not even related to that situation and people's who abused the Script + I even didn't knew about it at all until I saw why everyone getting blacklisted and all.

I also asked how I helped Script abuse as other then $2 Million which was my hardwork bonus and as a loan for 1m for skill i not even came and login.

And after talking to other peoples i feel like probably i got banned as my main ( which was banned from last 2 months ) was in Carter family and all the Carter family are getting targeted and blacklisted regardless whether they are innocent or guilty . ( even many of them don't know why they got banned even they didn't trade or sell anything, also now many people's are even afraid to do normal trades as who knows who are bug or Script abuser as a normal citizen how we know the other person is Script abuser )

I request you to please check my logs and unblacklist me as i never helped anyone who breaks the rule.

Thankyou 💔

( I also have a request regardless of this forum result whether it's reject or approved please do not ban this forum account as I have only 1 forum account and I also play other servers like en1 and other )

Ajitt Akatsuki

Ajit Akatsuki
Player
Additionally I'm also ready for any kind of pc check or something in case you suspect me . I'm ready to do whatever it takes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom