Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhony DeathAngel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony DeathAngel
7. Your ID: 35

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader (LI)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I am very interested in applying for the leadership position in LI. The work LI has done on the server is truly admirable, and I have had the privilege of working in LI for two terms. I have also held high command positions in other organizations, such as being a leader of FIB, leader of NG, deputy of SAHP, deputy of LSPD, and high command in almost all of the organizations.

• I aim to create a rewarding and enjoyable experience for those who are interested in exploring the life of a news reporter. I am grateful to have such a fantastic team by my side, and I am committed to providing a supportive environment that encourages collaboration. Additionally, I believe in fostering positive relationships within the team, which is crucial for us to work together effectively and achieve our shared goals.

• Leadership at LifeInvader demands the ability to think innovatively and embrace new ideas. Fortunately, I possess a creative mindset, constantly generating unique concepts and strategies to tackle any obstacle. This approach will prove beneficial for LifeInvader, as we strive to offer fresh and thrilling experiences to our customers.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • All hardworking employees will receive weekly promotions and bonuses to encourage them.
  • I will focus on recruiting for the Creative and Journalism Team, as they currently have fewer employees due to inactivity.
  • I'm planning to work with the creative team to organize not just the Talent Show, but also a variety of exciting events. I believe that the diversity and thrill of these events will offer people an exceptional RP experience.

Jason Maffioso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony DeathAngel
7. Your ID: 35

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader (LI)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I am very interested in applying for the leadership position in LI. The work LI has done on the server is truly admirable, and I have had the privilege of working in LI for two terms. I have also held high command positions in other organizations, such as being a leader of FIB, leader of NG, deputy of SAHP, deputy of LSPD, and high command in almost all of the organizations.

• I aim to create a rewarding and enjoyable experience for those who are interested in exploring the life of a news reporter. I am grateful to have such a fantastic team by my side, and I am committed to providing a supportive environment that encourages collaboration. Additionally, I believe in fostering positive relationships within the team, which is crucial for us to work together effectively and achieve our shared goals.

• Leadership at LifeInvader demands the ability to think innovatively and embrace new ideas. Fortunately, I possess a creative mindset, constantly generating unique concepts and strategies to tackle any obstacle. This approach will prove beneficial for LifeInvader, as we strive to offer fresh and thrilling experiences to our customers.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • All hardworking employees will receive weekly promotions and bonuses to encourage them.
  • I will focus on recruiting for the Creative and Journalism Team, as they currently have fewer employees due to inactivity.
  • I'm planning to work with the creative team to organize not just the Talent Show, but also a variety of exciting events. I believe that the diversity and thrill of these events will offer people an exceptional RP experience.
he will be a very good leader I think

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

We do not need leader with the details you have provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom