Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Hinata Kaisens

Rejected

Hinata Kaisen

Leader Of The Kaisens
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ankit Sahu
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours and 10-12 in weekend
5. Your Discord : ankitkaisen
6. Your Nickname : Hinata Kaisens
7. Your ID : 62763

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. Well... good day to all who are reading, I would like to become the leader of this GANG because I have a lot of experience in GANG RP life, in my past RP lives I was maximum in gangs because that part of RP is somehow the most interesting to me, also i am leader of a unofficial family and there a lot of action and competition, which is what I like and play the most. I know how to lead an organization, and that's why I want to apply to be the leader of this organization. I was already HC of the crime organization Bloods, Marabunta, Ballas and Vagos, so I think I have more than enough experience for this position.

B. I believe that I have a lot of experience to become a leader. And as a leader of one of the organizations on this RP server, I would like to try to improve this RolePlay server, and I would introduce a little seriousness and loyalty into this organization, because in many organizations it is not really important, and I think I'm somehow made to be a leader, because I always have patience with the members and whatever problems there are, I can always solve them only with good communication and without any quarrels or misunderstandings. In many other organizations, I would bring with me the team I have been with since the beginning of playing on this server, who are very good players and people in general who have very good communication with members, and they would be of great help to the organization.

C. I think that the gangs have been lacking people, their activity and organization for some time, I think that I can fix that and successfully lead the crime organization.

D. i my last bloods time as a UD I notice that the gangs are not active enough in terms of actions and graffiti painting. I would make sure that my organization does actions through a weekly activity and that graffiti is regularly painted over.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• I would punish toxicity in the organization very severely and would not allow it in my organization. and I would try to make an alliance with a gang for better RP in hostage situations, as well as in the ghetto itself.
  • Every week he would hand out rank ups and bonuses to people who deserved it.
  • Presence would be maximum at events such as secret operations, naval battles, 24/7, Gunstore robberies, hostage situations, submarine, fz Each rank would have to be earned (activity, obedience and work).
  • I would try to strengthen the fight against the police with allies and other members of crime organizations.
Ranking system

1. Suspended
2. Yung bloods
3. Bloods
4. Trusted Bloods
5. Ghost
6. Enforcer
7. Hitman
8. Killer
9. Graffiti Team
10. Clapper
11. Turf teem
12. Turfer
13. Event Leader
14. Under Deputy
15. Deputy Leader
16. Leader
Thank you for your time
To read my application.

Bloods On Top
Evzu14AWgAAK7TS.png

Last edited:

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Top Bottom