Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ekagraa Salvatoree
Suspect ID
290268, 169642, 2742
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2024
Time of violation
17:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wtzGMEpyEhI?si=b5Kkcn_1fAhYzpLB

Ekagra Narula

"Salvatore"
Player
290268 - Shoots me in City without any reason, I just went there because their friend shot me at first aswell so I went there to talk it out and he shoots me without any reason, I had no weapon in my hand so it wasn't a threat to his life at all. He didn't give any demands and shot me without any RP Reason
274252 - Abused the bug to get in taxi and escape as soon as I handcuffed him. This is Totally Bug Abuse
169642 - Rams my Car twice, They never gave any demand to stop the car or anything just ramming my car and in the end engine blocked me without any prior Demands
290268 - Killed me once again without any demands, In RP They should engine block and point guns and tell me to leave their guy but they directly shot at me instead without any demands once again RDM.
290268 & 169642 - Punching me(Dead Body), Disrespecting me multiple times and saying their family name on Top which isn't very respectful thing to say next to a dead body.

In the end they are also killing their Own Fam member to get him out of the car which I think counts as PG or Bug Abuse because it's very unrealistic according to me. This is lowering RP Standards for everyone, Instead they should patch up the officer and demand to take him out and leave their guy instead.

All in Pov is Visible, I would like admin to review on the basis of RP Standards aswell because killing your friend to take him out of vehicle isn't proper RP according to me also they engine block and Ram people's car without any prior demands

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 169642 will be punished for CR and RDM
ID 290268 will be punished for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom