Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l7WgrSXZ71k

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Hello, so i got warning for general rule 6.15, im a fib i was passing on the highway, i see people shooting and robbing, and i droppped global and then approached them and started shooting because there shooting before, so i never gave demand before i just came dropped global and were about to 3rd party them, idk who they were shooting on in the first place, i just came and did what i could do.

Okay so here is the point, i did not even meta game with pixy to know were he is or anything, i was at infromal someone told me we are getting robbed at highway, and then i spawned at prison took a car and started patroling around the highway, so i saw them shooting and it gave me a valid reason to shoot them otherwise i swear i dident even know the location or anything i just went around and saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom