Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miraco Pasa

Leader of unofficial org
Family: OldPasa
Leader: Miraco Pasa
Family House : 731
Leader ID: 37592
Leaders discord: general_007
Leaders forum: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/62052/ (Deadpoll)

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜

Oldpasa 2 people who are in love with vehicles consisting of 2 people earn money by buying and selling vehicles, then they develop themselves in legal jobs by making fields and firefighting, they develop themselves in legal jobs and they slowly buy and sell vehicles, so they have an income from there, actually 1-2 eventually they get themselves into good situations and start to recruit new people to their families. Afterwards, the trend towards illegal work increases and they start to recruit people from the interns to their management team and the family is slowly growing. They buy a house from
the ghetto and now they live in the ghetto. and also they act in a helpful way to people who have just joined their families, they teach their own professions and jobs

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐€๐‹๐’:

Become the Top 1 Family.
Get 20 Business war businesses.
Get 200 Million Dollars in The Family Balance.
Win The War of Families.

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’:

- No inner Toxicity
- Family is first (Bizwar takes priority over any org)
- Fam over Gang
- If Someone leaves the family in a conflict they may not return for a week
- Participate in event

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐Œ:

1 I ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ I Newcomers to our family or the city

2 I ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง I New members who have spent at least 2 week in our family

3 I ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I People who have spent at least 1 Month in our family with experience

4 I ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ I People who have spent at least 2 Month in our family and gained experience

5 I ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™ง I A family member who doing the illegal stuff

6 I ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I A family member who joined the Events

7 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ I A member who will lead the family events.

8 I ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I A family member managing the family

9 I ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I Special role for Benjo Pasa

10 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง I Owner of the family

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’:

aile_clothes.png

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐Ž:

Ekran_goruntusu_2023-11-19_003415.png

dogannascermos

Player
Player
Family: OldPasa
Leader: Miraco Pasa
Family House : 731
Leader ID: 37592
Leaders discord: general_007
Leaders forum: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/62052/ (Deadpoll)

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜

Oldpasa 2 people who are in love with vehicles consisting of 2 people earn money by buying and selling vehicles, then they develop themselves in legal jobs by making fields and firefighting, they develop themselves in legal jobs and they slowly buy and sell vehicles, so they have an income from there, actually 1-2 eventually they get themselves into good situations and start to recruit new people to their families. Afterwards, the trend towards illegal work increases and they start to recruit people from the interns to their management team and the family is slowly growing. They buy a house from
the ghetto and now they live in the ghetto. and also they act in a helpful way to people who have just joined their families, they teach their own professions and jobs

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐€๐‹๐’:

Become the Top 1 Family.
Get 20 Business war businesses.
Get 200 Million Dollars in The Family Balance.
Win The War of Families.

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’:

- No inner Toxicity
- Family is first (Bizwar takes priority over any org)
- Fam over Gang
- If Someone leaves the family in a conflict they may not return for a week
- Participate in event

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐Œ:

1 I ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ I Newcomers to our family or the city

2 I ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง I New members who have spent at least 2 week in our family

3 I ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I People who have spent at least 1 Month in our family with experience

4 I ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ I People who have spent at least 2 Month in our family and gained experience

5 I ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™ง I A family member who doing the illegal stuff

6 I ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I A family member who joined the Events

7 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ I A member who will lead the family events.

8 I ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I A family member managing the family

9 I ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I Special role for Benjo Pasa

10 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง I Owner of the family

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’:

aile_clothes.png

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐Ž:

Ekran_goruntusu_2023-11-19_003415.png
++++

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Unofficial ORG Bio Rejected

Based on Leader recent punishment history

and also Increase Activity of the family and recruit more active players to the family

Reapply after 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom