Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedy Pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2024
Time of violation
19:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-vdrHsFFsJE

Bell Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
2 people in car, 0 demands, but still got out of car and shot at ID 76 for no reason. 2 RDM's by randomly shooting passbyer from ID's 164360 and 283768

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
yeah you report me for you and ur friends rdming me i was just haveing a nice day and driveing my car then you guys come and car ram me in the tunel and then started to shoot at me. Then you RDM me. and try to rob me when you have done a rulebreak to try to do so. You guys doing a caravan event does not let you to rdm anyone driveing past. You guys gave no demands to me either.

So basicly you intentionaly Car rammed me and that is a rule break.

You RDMd me for no reason.

Gave no demands to me or even tried to tell me to leave.

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
As u can see.
hellna man this forum warrior back in server
i wish u would know some server rules before u became forum warrior u literally rdmed him for no reason
also you never recording all overlays u recording only game sound and push to talk button, we proved it before many times that u dont record discord voices which admin gonna review it idk but even in the video they can understand that ur guys cant be organize that fast there

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
i was not chaseing the caravan clearly since i drove past the van and i did not hop out of my car at any point and did not try to shoot at it i was just driveing down the highway so i dont know what you are talking about.
he was chasing our caravans what kind of rdm?

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
you are also only recording ur game and not ur full screen since you cant see any overlays no discord audio like this guy said
hellna man this forum warrior back in server
i wish u would know some server rules before u became forum warrior u literally rdmed him for no reason
also you never recording all overlays u recording only game sound and push to talk button, we proved it before many times that u dont record discord voices which admin gonna review it idk but even in the video they can understand that ur guys cant be organize that fast there

Very Saulgoodman

Player
Player
if u want to get fam warn i can put rest of this situation. another rules breaks MK, MG and gen 6.15 2 people.
stop crying.

Very Saulgoodman

Player
Player
Nice deceiving admins.
u deserve this
atm u cant say i wasnt in caravan situations.
if u stay silence u ill get just warn for it. but now u deserve to get ban for a 1 month.

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
Nice deceiving admins.
u deserve this
atm u cant say i wasnt in caravan situations.
if u stay silence u ill get just warn for it. but now u deserve to get ban for a 1 month.
This pov that you just put in that is 2 hours earlyer. This situation that is in the pov ended at 17:10 ingame time when i got demorgand by donte shepard for UB driveing after you guys reported me ingame to an admin as you can see here Gyazo

In this pov that you the admins can see you guys yet again Car ramming and VDMing me.

Also in this pov the admins can see that you are useing a recording softwere that only records ur gta and ur push to talk button. The recording is not ur discord overlay or any of the audio in discord.

As you can see in the rules of play this rule is there : 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

So both in this pov :
And in this pov :
You can see that there is no overlays and dont record discord audio.

I dont see how i have decived admins with this pov since in this pov its a completly different situation that is 2 hours earlier and that is a diffrent caravan that you was takeing at 17:00 and that time i was actualy wanting to take the caravan shooting at the driver of the caravan and since i shot at him then you have valid demands to shoot me. But on this report with Fear RP that situation played out at 19:17. In that situation at 19:17 that is a diffrent caravan event that you guys did and i only drove past you guys and you started to RDM and Car ram me.

I was slowing down in the 19:17 and driveing back and forth and stopping i always do that if someone shoots at me i want to see what up with them and why they shooting. Also i stop and slow down to see the ids of the people who shoots at me and car rams me. I always do that and it dont matter what sittuation im in. I always slow down when shooting at me. Specialy when i know i have not done anything like in this situation and people are shooting at me and car ramming me im gonna slow down try to talk to them and ask them why they are RDMin. And in this situation i was not able to talk to you guys since you just keept on shooting at me with no valid demands.

You are the one deceving admins with saying this pov that you send is the same situation as the one when you robbed me when they are 2 diffrent caravan events and its 2 hours appart from each other.

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 76 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
(Not RDM, rp reason is you are a family enemy chasing their caravan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom