Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niklas Menemann
Administrators nickname
AdminTeam
Date
Apr 7, 2024
Time
3:42
Proofs

Coco AA

Player
Player
Hallo Mazhor!

Ich möchte dir mitteilen, dass sehr viele Spieler auf DE01 aktuell frustriert sind. Es laufe aktuell viele Sachen im Admin-Team nicht so wie sie sollten. Und das ist vor allem so, seid Monika und Tjay den Senior posten haben. Es ist alles viel zu streng geworden. Orga-Warns werden einfach direkt verteilt, ohne mit Berater der Orgas sich auszutauschen. Die Turf Season wird dauerhaft geschlossen. Und das oft ohne richtige Gründe/ Beweise. Orgas gehen ständig close, weil man es kaum schafft sich noch ein irgendwas zu halten, weil immer für jede Kleinigkeit ein Orga-Warn kommt. Und jetzt haben Monika und Tjay alle inoff Leader gezwungen Admins auf ihren privaten DC einzuladen, und ihnen vollen Zugriff zu gewähren. Macht in meinen Augen nicht so viel Sinn, da es sich dabei um private DC von Spielern handelt. Und wenn man solchen Regeln nicht befolegn möchte, verliert man direkt die Fam. Generell hat man das Gefühl, es kommen immer mehr neue Sachen, die einen Aufhalten RP zu spielen, und einen dazu Zwingen alles mögliche für Admins im Discord zu loggen. Und sobald man einmal seinen Mund auf macht und was gegen Admins sagt, oder sich beschwert, wird einem direkt mit IC Sanktionen gedroht. Ich bin viel im Austausch mit Spielern und weiß, dass ich nicht der Einzige bin, der diese Meinung teilt. Ich hoffe, dass du mal schaust was die aktuell alles bei Turf machen, und wie dort auch POVs ausgewertet werden.
DE01 ist aktuell sehr genervt von viele Sachen des Admin-Teams.

Danke für das Lesen. Dir noch einen schönen Tag.

Hello Mazhor,

I want to let you know that a lot of players on DE01 are frustrated right now. There are currently many things in the admin team that are not running as they should. And this is especially so, since Monika and Tjay have the senior post. It's all become too strict. Orga warnings are simply distributed directly, without exchanging with Orgas advisors. The Turf Season is permanently closed. And often without the right reasons/proofs. Orgas are constantly close, because you hardly manage to keep a anything, because always for every little thing comes an Orga warning. And now Monika and Tjay have forced all inoff leaders to invite admins to their private DC and give them full access. Doesn't make much sense to me, since it's private DC of players. And if you don't want to follow such rules, you lose the Fam. In general, you have the feeling that there are more and more new things that stop you from playing RP, and force you to log all sorts of things for admins in the discord. And as soon as you open your mouth and what you say against admins, or complain, you are directly threatened with IC sanctions. I interact a lot with players and know that I am not the only one who shares this view. I hope, that you look at what they currently do at Turf, and how POVs are evaluated there.
DE01 is currently very annoyed by many things of the admin team.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom