Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Sexual harrassment, RDM & Provoking - ID: 224717 , 116141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cece Lean
Suspect ID
224717 , 116141
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2024
Time of violation
4:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W1Jak_mGGzE

kill4c

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, i was in informal and as soon as i die these 3 people started following me. From PH to my House.
They were provoking me through out the video.
1 min and 30 sec - " stupid ass hoe "
1 min 38 sec - " shut ur fatass "
multiple insults followed and did RDM
I hope Admins take everything in consideration and punish these people.

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
also in the vid you hear someone saying go repair the panels its in 15min and when he killed u there was 10min for panels maybe he was there for solar panels nah??

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player
also in the vid you hear someone saying go repair the panels its in 15min and when he killed u there was 10min for panels maybe he was there for solar panels nah??
blud forget there is something called demands , thats our property u in not ur fam house that u can kill anyone in last 10 mins

kill4c

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, i was in informal and as soon as i die these 3 people started following me. From PH to my House.
They were provoking me through out the video.
1 min and 30 sec - " stupid ass hoe "
1 min 38 sec - " shut ur fatass "
multiple insults followed and did RDM
I hope Admins take everything in consideration and punish these people.
Mb spelt harassment wrong

kill4c

Player
Player
Y'all didn't even know when panels were ready or not cause y'all killed me first before going in the backyard

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

(You) ID 368915 will receive a punishment for OOC Insult (Bringing IRL age into insults) + VDM
ID 224717 will receive a punishment for OOC Insult +Provoking + RDM (If there is solar panel, provide proof in an appeal. I don't see any present)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom