Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
163498 + 119351
Players nickname
BillyBonkers BillyIvanov
Administrators nickname
mohamed Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
9:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JrVo0Es

Billy Bonkers

Billy Ivanov
Player
I have been banned for Gen Rules 1.4 but I do not remember any activities where I have made a 3rd account plus the game would block me from doing that as I only use 1 social club. Altho the account with ID: 280769 is not under my supervision or neither under my email im pretty sure it is not possible for me to have made that account or ever played on it. therefor I would like to appeal this since I think there was a mistake in this process since I do not recall making this account since I have always played on my twink and main and will keep doing that. Also I would like to keep playing this game since I have made friends and memories there and for that reason I would also like it if my twink does not get perm banned since I have more stuff on there then my main and I really did not do anything wrong.

Top Bottom