Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedy Pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2024
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M0dTklJXZSQ

Kirito Standl | 328910

Be Kind. Be unique😘☺️
Player
Dear Admins. It wasn't a bug abuse I don't even know How to do it. Even if I would know it's simple that I will not do it when someone trying to rob me or on a some random person whome I don't know and where I don't have any benefit of doing it. I'll not do such things to get ban for no reason. just I don't know how did it happened, and if I have not done it intentionally that means its not a bug abuse just radom keys got tapped by Me and the thing I wasn't even thinking of just happened. However, I agree that I did CL that to before a situation where you need 4 peoples and 2 cars two robb someone or give demands even if the person is unconscious and I wasn't in their situation as well I died by some random accident not by them. Please if you can watch full pov and not only this part you will get to I had no concern with the situation as well. Still waiting for your decision.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom