Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zen Colucci
Administrators nickname
Christoph Contro
Date
Apr 3, 2024
Time
16:07
Proofs
none

iNi Cali

Player
Player
1 Your ID:96522
2 The name of the admin who sanctioned you Christoph Contro
3 What sanction did you get, how high was the sentence? PC check positive 60 days
4 Proof in the form of video material or images (none)
5 How did the situation come about and what happened

Hello Curator of the project Me and my boys were in areas of influence that were then attacked by a family with the name gorilla army. Me and my boys are and defended them. We noticed that the opponents were completely cheating with the last name champion when we asked them about it. They only had it said shitty cheater A few minutes later we all had a pc check from Christoph Contro I don't know if that's corruption or not, in any case the others with the last name champion haven't had their pc checked yet, but we were also baited by them in the club chat before that But we were the only ones who were sanctioned. I would be happy if you could watch the whole thing to make sure that Christoph Contro gets money for it.

Kind regards, Colucci

iNi Cali

Player
Player
Ich hab nicht gecheatet Wegen scheiss dc server Ihr wart bhd am cheaten und payed ihn für pc checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom