Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XrfyxW0

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
This forum is for chief admin Bobby.

--------------------------------------

Dear Chief Administrator Bobby,

Hope you are doing fine. So 8 days ago I made a forum against some ID's related Gen 6.22 ( Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068 ).

Let me elaborate ,So In my family I made a limitation for everyone of taking ammunation from cars trunk.

As you can see I permitted my family members and set a list of taking supplies for each event with a limit. as we dont own any gun store so I am conscious about it for saving for next upcoming events cause we dont have enough stocks and sometimes this type of situation happens that turfers take too much ammunations more than they needed such as rev ammo, AR ammo and unfortunately they lose event also ammunations so whats the point of taking too much ammunation if he keeps losing event and continuosly take ammunation unlimitedly and misusing it, also if it got saved somehow they sometimes sell it to black market. Now in recent time 4 turfers came into my family ( ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068 ). These guys were good turfers they won lot of events for our family such as informal, territories alright I appreciate it But suddenly they wanted to leave for Another Turkish family cause they felt bored in my family and something. I admit obviously they have the right to do it moreover they are hired also. And I also admit my mistake I gave threat to them for giving Gen 6.22 if they leave.

But if you see this ss you can see these mentioned IDs have taken lot of ammunation or other stuffs from my cars trunk out of limit. these guys took that more than they needed without leader approval. Additionally I want to say (ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068) these guys own gun store so its their trick.They intentionally finish my ammunation asap So that I buy ammunation from his gun store and I did it. its their market strategy.Still it would be okay until they left my family without knowing me the proper time also kicked some of My turf members. I tried to talk with them for stay but they didnt wanted. And thats why I made a terrible mistake there for making forum against them for being mad. For this all I apologize for it cause I also have great mistakes here I shouldn't do that but you see it should be a rule break cause they took more than that they needed.

So after giving my that forum investigation started and I was called by admins for DC check. They checked my chats of All Turf Team. As far as I know (ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068) has good connection and friendship with senior admin Oghi Flann . So by any chance they were trying to tackle me to hide their faults they simply put all the faults over me and said that I deceived admins and they are clean. So during ongoing investigation in the middle of that my power cut off and I showed my video to them and they said when the power comes back join again for pc check alright. But that time in BST ( Bangladesh) it was probably midnight 4 am it happened and after that it had been more than 1.5 hour the power didnt came back and I said Oghi in dms i need to sleep and the power didnt came back and in reply he told we will do it next day I will be providing ss.

But I came to know that talking to him after one hour (BST 6:45 am) I got permanent ban by Oghi Flann given by Adham Pluxury without proper investigation. After the next day I joined again in their vc and they were not discussing about recent related situation I made rather they were dragging my past forums over 1-2 months ago Gen 6.22 related which was solved very early

You can see each and every thread I mentioned over was like 1-2 months ago and It was all investigated and approved by Sylvia Som. Now during investigation time their complain is I framed everyone for Gen 6.22 means I made false report but my logs says everything and as an Senior Admin they should investigate it properly that time that really they did it for real or its fake. Now recently my reply is for that they actually gave their hand to my stuff with out permission and I have obviously right to report them if they violate the rule. The rest of is left for admins decision what they want to make and ready to accept it. Also admins during investigation they accused me for targeting Cassano family which they dont have any valid proof for it. I have also heard that Chanush got good connection with Chandu Cassano the leader of fam. So some players told it to forums or in dms without proper proof and they trusted them without no investigation and Chanush Movva accused me for Cassano family targeting. I agree I had some minor conflict with some cassano familes but it was like 2-3 months ago and I can say they were targeting me and my family that time when we were trying to grow up. Chandu Cassano banned my 2 deputies by giving false report of Gen 6.22 (Approved - GR 6.22 | 58362,59589) but I let it go that time but in these 2-3 months I had no conflict with them and I want admins to investigate it first before accusing me.

Last of all and the main topic is I was banned permanently and the no steps were taken against those ID's I mentioned and the admin got no accusion of them and it happened without proper investigation ((Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068)).

Additionally I have some info about those ID's once ID 27315 invited ID 3443, ID 23801 and ID 0000 (dont remember) did almost 100M transaction in family balance. Somehow I suspect it's IRL related transaction happened between them as far as I heard. You Can Investigate it if u interested.

Now I want administrators to investigate properly (Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068) this forum and tell me where I deceived admin also who accused me for targeting cassano family he didnt gave any valid proof it so ask proof to them who report of me for it and then investigate it.

Sincerely yours,

Dhali Shadow

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Dear Chief Administrator Bobby Pluxury,
in this Forum I am Making a Typing Mistake in 1st Line I said 8 days ago I made a forum against some IDs related to Gen 6.22. I want To write 2 days ago I made a forum against some ID's related Gen 6.22, Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom