Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh Pluxury

Player
Player
Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Siddh Pluxury

Information

1. Your name (IRL):Siddh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: s1ddh
6. Your Nickname: Siddh Pluxury
7. Your ID: 58714

Additional Information
1. Leader of.....
-> Los Santos Vagos

2. -
I want to lead the Los Santos Vagos because I have a strong interest in the gang and its culture. The Los Santos Vagos are a well-known and respected gang with a rich history and tradition. I am drawn to the gang's culture and way of life, and I want to be a part of it.

-I want to lead the Los Santos Vagos because I have the skills and abilities needed to lead the gang. As a 2x marabunta underdeputy and 1x bloods underdeputy, I have a diverse background and experience that will enable me to make wise and informed decisions. I will use my skills and abilities to lead the gang in a way that will ensure its success and prosperity.

-I want to lead the Los Santos Vagos because I have a strong desire to protect and serve the members of the gang. I will use my leadership position to ensure that the needs and desires of the members are met, and to ensure that they are safe from outside threats and attacks.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
-Keeping the relations good. It is one of the most important thing being a gang leader, if we have good connections and allies then we get more scenario to roleplay.
- Unity within gang. I will try my best to keep my gang members united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.
- Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best !
- Events. I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

At Last I would like to thank the Dear Curators of Los Santos Vagos for going through my application !

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received an answer before.
Further spamming will result in forum punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom