Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jakson Morgan
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
10:35
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/661176/

Ruslan Aluyev

Player
Player
hi, First I want to say that this is not a bug. I always do this so that the video shows who did it clearly and what they will do next. And no one ever punished me for this. Secondly, what MG, do you know what we are saying there? MG is that the other player does not know this and you are telling him this not in the game. And my friend is there and sees what’s going on, and it doesn’t count as MG!

Ruslan Aluyev

Player
Player
hi, First I want to say that this is not a bug. I always do this so that the video shows who did it clearly and what they will do next. And no one ever punished me for this. Secondly, what MG, do you know what we are saying there? MG is that the other player does not know this and you are telling him this not in the game. And my friend is there and sees what’s going on, and it doesn’t count as MG!
Plus you say it's a mistake. This also appears when you press the emergency call button.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You can use free cam only after calling EMS​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom