Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

ab5b7fbc19b2c10f0d37a3543d19e2d4--gang-members-blood-gang.jpg

1. Leader Of Bloods Street GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

- I Have Past experience in many different organizations being in High Command multiple times. That is why i know the responsibility about it. I want to extend my experience more by becoming a leader and guiding my members on how to spread violence all over the city as a gangster.​

- As I said before I have multiple organization experience, so I know the things how to run a gang properly in city by defeating LEOs. I know how this system circle works.​

- I have friends and allies all over the city, so I have a good connection with all which is mostly a very good advantage for me to run my team and giving advice to my boys how to step forward. and just because I have a good bond with all so it wil be also like family to us which can make them follow my advice, and orders, so they can do activities and make the gang more powerful.​

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans:​

- First being professional in playing as a gangster, talking like a gangster and behave like a gangster will improve the roleplay in the organization which I believe most.​

- Always helping organization boys and following the high command orders should be the first priority to all.​

- As I said I'm friendly to all i will help newcomers to know about how gang works and how can do their activities properly without any issues.​

RANKING SYSTEM
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Turf Leader
12. Under Deputy
11. Turfer
10. Warlord
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Gangsta
5. Capo
4. Hitman
3. Shooter
2. Goon
1. Rookie

Thanks for reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application without copy pasting from your old application.​

Top Bottom