Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinxy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Natey

2. Your Age IRL - 17

3. Time Zone - GMT +3

4. Average Online Per Day - 10-12Hours

5. Your Discord ID - panda_ggx

6. Your Nickname - Casey McMuffin

7. Your ID - 34442

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

As a leader with a demonstrated track record of victory i am certain that my leadership abilities and commitment can hoist the Vagos to unparalleled statures inside the city's ghetto my involvement as the leader of a thriving unofficial family demonstrates my capacity to cultivate solidarity, devotion, and victory inside an organization taking on the leadership of the Vagos isn't just a step forward it's a commitment to revitalizing the community and breathing modern life into the ghetto with the city's current state there's no way better time than presently to seize this opportunity and lead the Vagos to greatness

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation

Here's how I arrange to improve the roleplay level and by and large viability of our organization

Drawing from my involvement in authority parts, I will set up a strong chain of command inside the Vagos, guaranteeing that each part knows their part and duties previous hoodlums with profitable bits of knowledge will be given critical positions to use their mastery participation at occasions will be obligatory to exhibit our dominance within the ghetto by consistently participating in exercises we'll build up ourselves as a constrain to be figured with individuals who effectively contribute to the organization and take part in occasions will be remunerated with rewards this not as it were propels people but moreover cultivates a culture of cooperation and camaraderie

Toxic behavior has no put inside our ranks i will implement a strict arrangement against harmfulness to preserve a positive and inviting environment for all individuals leveraging my broad arrange of allies i will look for out key organizations and unions to reinforce our position within the city and grow our impact reasonable treatment for all individuals, in any case of their status, is non-negotiable straightforwardness in decision-making forms and evenhanded dissemination of assets will strengthen believe and solidarity inside the organization

By actualizing these methodologies and driving by illustration i am sure that the Vagos will not as it were flourish but too set a modern standard for fabulousness within the city's ghetto together we'll overcome challenges and accomplish enormity

Goals

Build up a solid group to exceed expectations in both ghetto and city events
Commit to full occasion interest for most extreme activity
Enhance roleplay by boosting prisoner scenar

Kind Regards
Casey McMuffin

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort in making your application without using ChatGPT​

Status