Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of The Families | Benzz Triplesix

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benzz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord benzzcim
6. Your Nickname Benzz Triplesix
7. Your ID 252429

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be the leader of the Families because I have been in all the gangs, I have a lot of experience, I have learned a lot of things, I can say that I now have every experience of how these things work.

2.2 I'm also very aware of the rules and I'm always willing to do anything for the gang and I want to show people what gangs do I want to teach new people what gangs do and I want to make the organization a great place to see people strive to move up the ranks I will give everyone a fair and equal respect whether they are turfer or not I will give everyone a chance.

2.3 I have never been the leader of a gang. I have been in the high ranks of many gangs and family. I have spoken, worked and fought alongside different leaders of almost every organization on the server. I truly believe that if given an opportunity, I can show how skilled I am at leading a gang successfully and at a high level for as long as I can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to roleplay according to their gangs. Also, to improve roleplay we should do robberies, gang events, gang wars. We have to give it its due

My Goals

Create fun RP situation
Successfully doing first term without any warns
Create massive global events for the players
Make Families the best gang in the city
Get 100% Turf
Get 100% Spray

Ranks

1 - Apple
2 - Runner
3 - Reaper
4 - Thug
5 - Shooter
6 - Assassin
7 - Captain
8 - Turfer
9 - Triplesix
10 - Warlord
11 - UnderDeputy
12 - Deputy
13 - Leader

Thank you for reading my application.

benzz.png

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord benzzcim
6. Your Nickname Benzz Triplesix
7. Your ID 252429

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be the leader of the Families because I have been in all the gangs, I have a lot of experience, I have learned a lot of things, I can say that I now have every experience of how these things work.

2.2 I'm also very aware of the rules and I'm always willing to do anything for the gang and I want to show people what gangs do I want to teach new people what gangs do and I want to make the organization a great place to see people strive to move up the ranks I will give everyone a fair and equal respect whether they are turfer or not I will give everyone a chance.

2.3 I have never been the leader of a gang. I have been in the high ranks of many gangs and family. I have spoken, worked and fought alongside different leaders of almost every organization on the server. I truly believe that if given an opportunity, I can show how skilled I am at leading a gang successfully and at a high level for as long as I can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to roleplay according to their gangs. Also, to improve roleplay we should do robberies, gang events, gang wars. We have to give it its due

My Goals

Create fun RP situation
Successfully doing first term without any warns
Create massive global events for the players
Make Families the best gang in the city
Get 100% Turf
Get 100% Spray

Ranks

1 - Apple
2 - Runner
3 - Reaper
4 - Thug