Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Bloods Gang Members 6.5 & 6.12 | 125507,94167,359479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Petal Lye
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2024
Time of violation
18:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h1HqOy0prYI

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Provide full POV, you can not PG in active gunfight, also you MG in this situation. Waiting for full POV

Petal Lye

Player
Player
Provide full POV, you can not PG in active gunfight, also you MG in this situation. Waiting for full POV
and If you ask me why youre going so fast
I got a call for Emergence I gotta go fast this guys robbing a guy in the middle of the road I couldnt stop myself

find out returns part3

Player
Player
how is this a bloods rule brake when you vdm all em and one shot you lol nice gang warn saying that you baiting a rule brake from bloods that why you hit them?

Arda Eldia

Player
Player
It is prohibited to hit or rob an Ems employee. All gang members should know this, but your gang members have no knowledge. The rules do not apply to Ems employees when there is an emergency call. When I watch POV you say you do VDM. There is no possibility of that car stopping and there are more than 5 cars, you cover the road, then when it crashes you call it VDM, you are so ignorant.

James Pluxury

As I see from POV, you could avoid ramming but you did it. From another side they killed you. I will not punish anyone for this situation, because both sides violated rules. Be careful in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom