Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed PG + MG + Fail RP + Provoking | 282396, 14812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mike Tank
Suspect ID
282396, 14812
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2024
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FBTuSq6FDk

ikadios

Player
Player
282396 provoked us all the way and informed his friends to make a plan to escape from DOC. I don't think they could know the exact time of our arrival. His silence before running away also makes this situation suspicious.

14812 uncuff him without vest, so it is PG.

282396, 14812 did Fail RP.

Additional proof:
(couldn't add to the related section)

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
as i said i wanted his id but he didnt show his id ( id 351064 ) and he doesnt have any corruption bio.

Aden Meyburgh

🥇THE OG🥇
Player
as i said i wanted his id but he didnt show his id ( id 351064 ) and he doesnt have any corruption bio.
Here is proof I showed you my ID:
btw for future, you need to ask more than once for my id for it to be corruption, you only asked one time then you kept quiet, I didn't hear you.

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
you heard me. i don't need say multiple times and you are saying i can say shut up. you are leo. you can not say shut up. you are doing professional of misconduct and if someone wants your id you, have to show your id

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
also i'm not provoking. i think you guys are patrol officer. you don't have a lot of experience. you have to do everything professionally. for example you have to give medical attention when we came to the doc. as i said in video i wanted lawyer but you didnt go lawyer room you didnt say your hc for lawyer. you gone doc directly. i just was defending my right.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
282396 provoked us all the way and informed his friends to make a plan to escape from DOC. I don't think they could know the exact time of our arrival. His silence before running away also makes this situation suspicious.

14812 uncuff him without vest, so it is PG.

282396, 14812 did Fail RP.

Additional proof:
(couldn't add to the related section)
14812 is me having a makeup and having a corrupt bio. I dont know who told you that cuffing without a vest is PG just to let you know it isn’t and I don’t see fail rp there I don’t have to say anything when Im taking cuffs off that’s completely an IC thing that you couldn’t catch me doing corruption.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 301064 & ID 282396 will receive a punishment for Mixing

As for rest, you can get a lawyer to sue him icly if he didn't show his ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom