Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zabuza_Wulf
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Apr 10, 2024
Time
1:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vzrkvZoSo

Zabuza

Player
I was banned and imprisoned by one of your administrators for false reasons, I am a player who abides by the server rules all the time.

The problem: So, I was patrolling, and I witnessed the Bloods going highway robbing, They did make a few robberies and killed some hostages, Which allowed me to Shoot them without demands (You can see it all in my POV), This administrator came spamming in the Non-RP chat saying "Why rdming" x1000 times, since he sounded confused and did not witness the situation at all and he doesn't realize the fact that we are allowed to shoot, he just decided to imprison me and warn me without putting more effort into investigating the situation and to deal with the situation accordingly, Even though I explained to him as you can see in my POV why We opened fire he still did not care and issued punishments without caring at all or investigating the case like he should've done.

And I was banned for 7 after being imprisoned for saying "You're trolling" in CC for admin disrespect. (How is this admin disrespect? I don't know, you tell me :D ))

I rarely use forums to report people, but here I am doing it because this administrator is a huge disappointment to be in the admin team, and must be removed. I am pretty sure there are so many admin complaints about this admin already for being power-hungry and falsely imprisoning people. Just get rid of him. He is not fit to be an admin.

Note : I mean no disrespect to anyone, I wrote this thread in like 5minutes, I have been a player since the server opening day, and I was never banned for such things as admin disrespect before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom