Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord .jayy69
6. Your Nickname Jayy Rose
7. Your ID 3662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Why I want to be leader of this gang is simple I have been leader around 9 or 10 times and vagos is the only gang I need left with me and my boys we will make Vagos the most active gang and hitting max events with max numbers if I get the chance to run vagos it will be the best term ever seen for vagos as a lot of people like when I'm leader as I bring great RP for the server also if I get leadership of vagos we will get terriost org as I almost got it in my Ballas Term another reason I want to be leader of Vagos is because I want to bring vagos back to life. last reason I want to be leader is my experience says it all former chief of police x2, former NG Genral x1 former Bloods Leader x1 former Marabunta Leader x2 former of leader of Ballas Gang x2 so with all my experience I would love the chance to run The Los Santos Vagos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is simple do a lot of events and get terriost org but making sure the RP is always great another advice is to make sure to have the right people in the org to make sure everything is going well and everyone can enjoy some good RP. thanks for reading my application hope you consider me you wont regret it Yours Truly Jayy Rose!

latest
a

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord .jayy69
6. Your Nickname Jayy Rose
7. Your ID 3662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Why I want to be leader of this gang is simple I have been leader around 9 or 10 times and vagos is the only gang I need left with me and my boys we will make Vagos the most active gang and hitting max events with max numbers if I get the chance to run vagos it will be the best term ever seen for vagos as a lot of people like when I'm leader as I bring great RP for the server also if I get leadership of vagos we will get terriost org as I almost got it in my Ballas Term another reason I want to be leader of Vagos is because I want to bring vagos back to life. last reason I want to be leader is my experience says it all former chief of police x2, former NG Genral x1 former Bloods Leader x1 former Marabunta Leader x2 former of leader of Ballas Gang x2 so with all my experience I would love the chance to run The Los Santos Vagos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is simple do a lot of events and get terriost org but making sure the RP is always great another advice is to make sure to have the right people in the org to make sure everything is going well and everyone can enjoy some good RP. thanks for reading my application hope you consider me you wont regret it Yours Truly Jayy Rose!

latest
a
My Boi Desreves to be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom