Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
808 y 590
Players nickname
SrJordan
Administrators nickname
xxxx
Date
Feb 6, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
x

Sr.MRTZ

Player
Player
First of all, Hello to the person who reads this, I know that this report will have many meme reactions of vomiting, laughter and so on, just to be the person that I am and have been on the server, for that same reason I want the administration of the server to Grand ES remove the reactions from it.

Secondly, I know that I am not welcome on this server just because of the gang of "toxic" people on the server, which is why I have never seen myself as a "Toxic" and if I hung out with them I won't deny it, but that's not why You have to give me a "Title" like that.

Thirdly, continuing with the section above, everyone has said that I have been one of the "toxic" ones since the server started, but rather I tried to do things well to the point that I have become "Administrator" of the server. server and thus solve the problems it caused, today I can say that I have been one of the best "Administrators" of the server so much so that more than 98% of the people back then said so.

Fourthly, please apologize to all the people to whom I have caused problems both to the "Users" and to the "Administration", I have been the most controversial person on the server only because of the "BLACKLIST" that they made me, I have been "3 YEARS" banned without the right to know why, although the fact is evident, I entered the server when I was 17 years old and until the date of the ban I was 19 years old, today I know that everything I have done has been more so much screwing the administration for the reports caused against it and the users for having been "toxic" I have no defense I can only bow my head and apologize to everyone, I already know that the "BLACKLIST" is unappealable, I just want I reconsidered my ban since a lot of time has passed and I just want to hang out with the people who at that time knew me as "Jordan Martinez" and not as the "toxic" that I became, for the last time "I apologize to the administration and to the users"

Thank you very much and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ATT: Maartinezz

Ruksi

Player
Player
dices que no eres toxico y tienes un video dnd te ríes de la administración y muestras conversaciones WOW. Seguramente lo borres después de ver el comentario pero lo tuyo da risa... 😂

Last edited:

Sr.MRTZ

Player
Player
1. Negativo no voy a borrar ni ocultar nada ademas para que? no consigo nada con eso.

2. Solo hay 2 fotos 1 de un comentario de un admin hacia mi y la segunda es de un F1 y pirarme y me (ENVIARON ESA FOTO DICIENDOME QUE LOS ADMIN ESTABA ABURRIOS) y me parecio gracioso y lo puse. Si eso te parece subir conversaciones adelante, pero tambien te digo que tengo como mas de 200 fotos de conversaciones que ponen a muchos admin en un compromiso y no lo he subido a ningun lado.
3. En ningun momento me he reido de los admin en el video la intencion con ese video es (resumir 2 videos separados para que esten en 1 video) si quisiera reirme de ellos te digo que no hago un video basicamente porque hay muchas maneras de hacerlo cosa que no hare.

4. La dedicatoria del final del video no tiene explicacion solo me apetecia decir eso que a mi parecer no es (toxico)

Ya tengo que ser famoso en el server para que gente como tu que no lleva ni (1 AÑO EN El SERVER ESPAÑOL) pierda el tiempo en meterte en un reporte MIO (COSA QUE SI RECUERDO NO SE PUEDE Y PUEDE LLEVAR UNA SANCION/AVISO EN EL FORO) cosa que he aprendido por experiencia habiendo sido (ADMINISTRADOR DEL SERVER)

Y si te da risa, adelante estas en tu derecho de reirte, total se que todo el mundo lo esta haciendo porque no has sido el unico que me lo a dicho tengo el discord PETADO de gente asi y la verdad es que no me molesta (asi lo que haceis es darme un protagonismo impresionante ya sea malo o bueno pero lo estais haciendo)

Y a mi se me a puesto como un (TOXCO) por el simple echo de matar/burlarme/fastidiar a las personas de que por aquel entonces de una manera o otra no me caian bien, Que tambien te digo que heramos casi todo el servidor los que nos comportabamos como unos crios de aquel tiempo.

Vuelvo y repito ya se la contestacion de Mazhor pero por lo menos doy la cara y acepto todos los errores que no han sido pocos que he echo en el server.

Y por ultimo pido a la administracion del server cierre las respuestas del reporte para (EVITAR) que otras personas se metan en reportes (AGENOS A SU PERSONA)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom