Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

chromefolf

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (20)
2. Time zone: EST
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): From 3PM EST to 12PM EST (Weekdays) All day for Weekends
4. Average online per week (hours): About 40
5. Your Discord ID: maverickfolf
6. Your characters' name (IC): Chrome Jinx
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 182086 (Main) no twink
8. Your ingame level:33
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Being an administrator as an important part of how a city functions, and I would love to be a part of it.
The main reason I want to become Admin is to assist everyone so that everyone can enjoy their RP and perform quality RP.
I've been playing for a few months and have learned a lot; I know all of the Grand RP rules.
I believe I will be able to do this flawlessly because I have been High Command in my Family for a while now and have been in three of the four gangs.
By now, I am aware of the ghetto and event rules.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
SAHP Officer, FBI, Bloods Gang Leader

3. What are your strengths?
I work hard and in a structured manner. When I am given a task, I complete it step by step.
I am always eager to learn and prefer to communicate openly and honestly.
When I have questions, I go to others to learn, I listen, and I try to understand everything.
I am always helpful, kind, and respectful to everyone.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes jumping to conclusions to quickly without fully allowing a story to be told.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I'm a creative person with loads of ideas to contribute. I can contribute abilities like being as active as possible,
reacting quickly, making fair decisions, and remaining composed in the face of adversity.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I Don't Have Any )

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Some days I am working 12 Hour shifts and wont be able to be in the City. I am mostly active otherwise.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
N/A

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

your activity in the city is low, spend more time and apply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom