Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xemre cenazeoglu
Suspect ID
90742, 69268
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zSbyOwSUsEQ

Ceboo

Player
Player
They shot us in our family home for no reason.
Your guys will get punishment because some of them shoot at us not self defence. Also, your POV is a third-party POV. Because we didn't shoot you first you shoot to us.

omoe34

Player
Player
Your guys will get punishment because some of them shoot at us not self defence. Also, your POV is a third-party POV. Because we didn't shoot you first you shoot to us.
it is clear in the POV that you started shooting, which means they have the right to shoot back, and you're saying first they shoot you.. you're free to report them btw. but the question is what are you doing in the fam house n shooting without any demands?

Ceboo

Player
Player
it is clear in the POV that you started shooting, which means they have the right to shoot back, and you're saying first they shoot you.. you're free to report them btw. but the question is what are you doing in the fam house n shooting without any demands?
LOL. IDC getting warned. Im just saying you guys will get punishment also. Lets see then. This is a third-party pov.

quick'd

Player
Player
so you were waiting at your fam house with heavy sniper in your hands?

Clearly you are providing edited pov, which is doesnt enough to understand the situation.

I hope admins ask for longer pov because there might be demands given.

Rusty Bozkurt

Player
Player
Omg. The amount of wrong information in these messages makes my eyes bleed.
1- Third party POV means a POV that is taken by someone else. In this POV he is the one that sees the rule breaks. He witness the rule break.
2- when you get attacked. You can shoot back. The punishment in the server rules is not for the gun fight. ITs about "how you start the gun fight" As stated in G.R 6.15.
3- What is the punishment for waiting with sniper in the hand ? :)
4- Edited POV means , a POV is cut, there are time spaces in between, some parts of the screen is cropped. In the provided POV we can clearly see 2 guys engaging gun fight without a single demand. He dont need to provide POV from his breakfast. he is clearly showing the situation.
5- If you claim there was more and you gave demands ( and the demands were not UB demands) than open a forum :) So that admins can consider your POV and punish them also if they did rule break

quick'd

Player
Player
Omg. The amount of wrong information in these messages makes my eyes bleed.
1- Third party POV means a POV that is taken by someone else. In this POV he is the one that sees the rule breaks. He witness the rule break.
2- when you get attacked. You can shoot back. The punishment in the server rules is not for the gun fight. ITs about "how you start the gun fight" As stated in G.R 6.15.
3- What is the punishment for waiting with sniper in the hand ? :)
4- Edited POV means , a POV is cut, there are time spaces in between, some parts of the screen is cropped. In the provided POV we can clearly see 2 guys engaging gun fight without a single demand. He dont need to provide POV from his breakfast. he is clearly showing the situation.
5- If you claim there was more and you gave demands ( and the demands were not UB demands) than open a forum :) So that admins can consider your POV and punish them also if they did rule break
hahahahaha

1- edited pov doesnt mean anything like you said. Edited is edited, like in english it means this video is not original.
2- also in the video there arent any recording software timer or user interface object. 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
3- im not talking about punishment im trying to explain there was something happened before otherwise that doesnt makes sense to wait in your fam house with heavy sniper. I didnt say "punishment". Considering how your statement is stupid it just heart breaking you were admin before. :)
4- hahahahahahahahahaha that explains so much about servers current situation. Why punishments were that bad, Opening a forum and getting answers roughly takes like 3-4 hours and at this time span if i were wrongly punished my penalty already over.

So wrongfully punishing peoples and telling to file admin complaint is way worse than giving correct decision at first place.

When things arent that bad admins were caring about rp situations and they were asking for longer pov or asking them to provide pov reject the situation nowadays they just punish the person and tell them "fiLe aDmIn CoMpLainT" and let the higher admin do the all thing.

also higher admins usually doesnt even unban-unpunish jail times.

also just in case if he deletes the video there is backup of the video.
I show the youtube video link and forum link in the video.

Last edited:

omoe34

Player
Player
hahahahaha

1- edited pov doesnt mean anything like you said. Edited is edited, like in english it means this video is not original.
2- also in the video there arent any recording software timer or user interface object. 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
3- im not talking about punishment im trying to explain there was something happened before otherwise that doesnt makes sense to wait in your fam house with heavy sniper. I didnt say "punishment". Considering how your statement is stupid it just heart breaking you were admin before. :)
4- hahahahahahahahahaha that explains so much about servers current situation. Why punishments were that bad, Opening a forum and getting answers roughly takes like 3-4 hours and at this time span if i were wrongly punished my penalty already over.

So wrongfully punishing peoples and telling to file admin complaint is way worse than giving correct decision at first place.

When things arent that bad admins were caring about rp situations and they were asking for longer pov or asking them to provide pov reject the situation nowadays they just punish the person and tell them "fiLe aDmIn CoMpLainT" and let the higher admin do the all thing.

also higher admins usually doesnt even unban-unpunish jail times.

also just in case if he deletes the video there is backup of the video.
I show the youtube video link and forum link in the video.
makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom