Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mahmod Ghnyim
Administrators nickname
Lucifer Lee
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
13:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/664574/

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
Hello Admin
This Guy 215465 And His Friend 298307 Start Provoking Me Before He Record And I Didn't Do Cr Its From My Lag And I See In His Video He Was Talking With His 2 Friends In The Discord And He Edit The Video For The Sound In The Discord Of His Friends To Evade The Metagaming And He Said on The Discord To Someone Of Them To Wait Me In The Red Zone To Kill Me And After He Upload The Forum After 1 Min There Is The Admin Lucifer Lee Respons To Him Very Fast On The Forum And He Punish Me In Only 1 Min And He Take My All Weapons For Cr And Provoking And I Didn't See Any Admin Respons That Fast For Cr Forum Not Like Cheater Forum Or POV Request

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player
Hello Admin
This Guy 215465 And His Friend 298307 Start Provoking Me Before He Record And I Didn't Do Cr Its From My Lag And I See In His Video He Was Talking With His 2 Friends In The Discord And He Edit The Video For The Sound In The Discord Of His Friends To Evade The Metagaming And He Said on The Discord To Someone Of Them To Wait Me In The Red Zone To Kill Me And After He Upload The Forum After 1 Min There Is The Admin Lucifer Lee Respons To Him Very Fast On The Forum And He Punish Me In Only 1 Min And He Take My All Weapons For Cr And Provoking And I Didn't See Any Admin Respons That Fast For Cr Forum Not Like Cheater Forum Or POV Request
So you have POV of them doing it ? Also, that is not lag. I see/hear no meta gaming. As for the fast response, i was just reviewing some forums so when yours came up, i did it.

Well wait fro Chief decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom