Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehmet Pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X1XJTZ2tZWY

Mehmet Pickle

Player
Player
He is my enemy but i was not even trying to fight or interrupt their convoy but this guy shot me without any reason. I was just going to take my business profit. His friend also tried to shot me but i cannot see his id.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
really r u going to take your biz profit huh? ill upload the entire situation pov if needed

Mehmet Pickle

Player
Player
i upluaded full pov what u talking about ? if there is a pov about im trying to shoot you post it.

Mehmet Pickle

Player
Player
like i said i came back to take your id. its not seen in first video. i did not interrup your convoy or i did not shot a single bullet.

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
Wow good luck with deceving admins . if u went to take buiz profit to highway y did u purposfully came back to an active shootout situation ? are you saying u came back without any intention and drove the car around us and reported me for RDM after editing your pov WoWW ?XD also nice talking while dead too ..

Mehmet Pickle

Player
Player
Wow good luck with deceving admins . if u went to take buiz profit to highway y did u purposfully came back to an active shootout situation ? are you saying u came back without any intention and drove the car around us and reported me for RDM after editing your pov WoWW ?XD also nice talking while dead too ..
just stfu and upload your pov and proof that im trying to interrupt your convoy or shooting you. also i waited for caravan go away so i can talk to you but u still shot me and i cant even see you are my enemy at first pov. enjoy.

Mighty Gin

Ex- Undersheriff of SAHP, Ex- Chief of Police
Player
The points to be considered here against this forum

-Player is driving into ongoing RP situation without having any idea what happened or how it started.
-The Family/ player doing the shooting was in a active caravan transporting situation and they were defending against attackers
-And while in a caravan situation, the defending family are allowed to shoot and protect their caravan/truck against any people with the red enemy mark and demands are not necessary.
-Important to note that person posting the forum has the red enemy mark and he came to this situation while the family was defending it against attackers. (adding a screenshot where it proves that)
FOk5ojk.png
)

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Rejected

This is not RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom