Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (23)
2. Time zone: IST GMT+5:30 (India)
3. Daily time active on the server: (12:00 AM - 04:00 AM and 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM) more during weekends and depends on days.
4. Average online per week (hours): 45-50 hours
5. Your Discord ID: chrismazoku
6. Your characters' name (IC): Chris Mazoku
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 143491 (Main) and 336854 (Twink)
8. Your ingame level: 16
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: Hindi and English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Its been like 2 years now in this city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I have experienced everything as a player, crime and state both sides now. I also have prior experience of admin in other english server. i feel like i can contribute more as an admin than a player in this city as i have a great knowledge of rules and i learn new things quick. I feel the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the Rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had a enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet everyday and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP and prior experience of admin. I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Since being in EN1:-
-Ex High Command in LI, LSPD, GOV, Ballas
-Ex Under deputy of Marabunta
In EN2:-
-Ex Deputy of all gangs
-Ex Deputy of LSPD
-Ex High Command of FIB,SAHP,NG

3. What are your strengths?
- Passion towards work and getting the job done correcty.
- I can handle situations calmly.
- Hardworking.
- Quick Learner.

4. What are your weaknesses?
- Believing people will take the second chance they are given seriously.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I was the Senior Administrator on EN2 for more than a year and i know about how admin things works. I know about pc checking and as i am not new to this so i will be so compatible with everything. I will give my best again as an admin here on EN1.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes (I don't have one).

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No IRL issue.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I just want to say i want to join admin back and give my best as admin and contribute to the server with all the knowledge i have because i enjoy that. Thanks

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Your IC Age is too low same as your activity in the city​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom