Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawa Broddy

Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: UTC+02:00
3. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 10:00 - 22:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 70
5. Your Discord ID: 498341881835421696
6. Your characters' name (IC): Lawa Broddy
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 125507, Twink: N/A
8. Your ingame level: Level 50
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English, Kurdish, Kurmanji, Sorani, Hawrami, [ (Some) Arabic, and Turkish ]

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Firstly, I started being part of the city around 2 years ago being influenced by many of my cousins the Broddy Boys. In the beginning, I was busy getting familiar with the city and building a foundation for myself, with this I got to understand the economy and the player base. A short time after, I started to join gangs and get into the illegal lifestyle and was soon well known among the people. From this I got to know most if not all the rules related to the crime sector of the city. I also started to take part in the legal organizations, having been in gangs for a while I wanted to change things up and became an agent at the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), reaching HC rank in multiple terms of the organization. Through all of these circumstances I have gained alot of understanding about the rules of both the state and the crime sectors, although I specialize more in crime knowing most if not all parts of it. Having been a regular citizen for such a long time, I have thought about it and wanted to participate and be part of the administration team to bring more pleasure and joy to the players overall, enforcing the rules correctly and improving the experience for the ones who were once like me and new to the city, aiding them in having a fun and entertaining time in the project.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Legal Organizations:

1x DHOD (FIB)
2x 00 Agent
2x Supervisor (FIB)

Illegal Organizations:

5x Bloods Under Deputy

3x Ballas Under Deputy
1x Families Under Deputy
2x Marabunta Under Deputy

Leader of Unofficial:

N/A

3. What are your strengths?
responsiblity, loyalty (above everything), critical thinking to solve the issue being faced, teamwork, attention to detail, adaptability to new and different situations, friendly to everyone equally, ability to speak multiple languages (some more fluently than others).

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I showcase impatience in completing the task at hand aiming to finish as fast as possible, and also being too merciful in situations that require strict judgement.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
creativity, fair and equal judgment for all players and cutting down on violators of the servers rules, innovative Ideas for events finding new ways of entertainment, improving efficiency of the administrative process, making the city overall more enjoyable for the players as a whole.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I currently do not possess any kind of personally owned business, however if I did, yes I am ready.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
There is not a single issue preventing my daily activity in the city.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

There is nothing to be taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom