Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vartolu Kocovali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 10, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mvtuw3YrSLc

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
You provoked people and you caused all this, little boy, my advice to you is to cut the chamomile tea 🙂 videos short and continue trying to deceive the admins.
If my videos are short, can you upload pov please, I want to see what mistake I made and what provocation I did, miraco

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
And this Fear RP While many people were telling you to pull out a gun and go away, you didn't go and continued walking.
You set up a panel in my family house and force me to rp, and this is called force rp. I recommend you to read Miraco game rules. Also, you give me UB demand when there is nothing, you prevent me from entering my family house.There is no fear RP here

Miraco Pasa

Leader of unofficial org
We knew there was a panel there and we came to steal it. We think that you came there for the panel and we are giving demand. Don't you think this is normal? If you left after making a request, no one would shoot at you, you would have learned a little rule. 🙂

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
We knew there was a panel there and we came to steal it. We think that you came there for the panel and we are giving demand. Don't you think this is normal? If you left after making a request, no one would shoot at you, you would have learned a little rule. 🙂
Funny you, the panels meet at the beginning of the hour. Did you come to play the panel at 23.13? Moreover, we do not set up a panel in the middle of the game. You set up the panels. There were still 4 hours left for the panels. I looked after you left.Please don't go off topic, I have it all in my pov anyway, let the admin do his job.

Miraco Pasa

Leader of unofficial org
And you're using illegal redux, they're shooting at you, no burst of fire is visible your redux don't have fire explosion admin please slow down and watch

G.R 4.1 : Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, shoot effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom