Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayaram Pluxury

Player
Player
dear sir's,

before on my forum i don't know what transection i have done wrong, because we never tried any risky trade or payment, that's why we still alive in city after sometime i got information from my friend that he is also ban then we sit together and discuss what wrong we have done we didn't get any wrongs or any fake trades then after some time we got this situation of trading cage with dead panther with 46 resource fuels,100 batteries and 15 progen containers.

Explanation of the above trade:
1.in city lower pet is going like 5-10m and the medium pet goes like 8-13m and higher level pet recently never came in any auction and no one selling in the city , very rare in
city
2.If anything become rare that item price will also go high in the city it will depend on the seller and buyer, mostly in city it will be 15-30m (higher level pet)
3. so my friend prince sohel , he said he had a cage with a dead panther so i said will you sell it to me so then i convinced very hard to buy that pet and finally he convinced
to sell it to me then i said i don't have money will you trade with same valued items then he said ok
5. now the trading point in this way i gave him 46 resource fuels and 100 batteries and 15 p1 create totally these items we are traded with cage with dead panther

finally in this we didn't do any fake trade and i didn't take the items back, and my friend explained everything clearly please check :
Approved - Ban For GR 1.7 | Floki Vilgeroarson

so please consider this thankyou,
Jayaram pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom