Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cafer Emir
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2gjCmuDP-JM

Cafer Emir

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team

I Think You Will Make the Right Decision

I was in my friend's car while doing his Collector Duty and he flew to the prison in his own car. They went to the roof and jumped in and told me to come in. I didn't go in. My friend gave me the keys to his car and told me to approach the wall with the car. I went. He opened the trunk. He got into the trunk. He said go forward. I went and he got out of the trunk.
My Car Owner Friend Said Come Closer To The Wall, He Got Into The Trunk, He Said To Move Forward, I Got Out Of The Trunk And First, The Friend Who Got Into The Trunk First, Got Banned. Then My Second Friend Got Banned. Then I Took F1 To Avoid Arrest. I Got Banned While I Was Born In My Family House. But I Got Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom