Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected

Big islam

𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
Player
S'il vous plaît, j'ai chargé par erreur Warning pour la fusillade devant la zone de l'hôpital, parce que j'étais policier et vous savez que n'importe quel policier peut brandir une arme à l'intérieur de la zone verte. S'il vous plaît, je veux la permission et je veux une seconde chance d'entrer dans mon organisation.

Big islam

𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
Player
Please, I mistakenly charged Warning for the shooting in front of the hospital area, because I was a policeman and you know that any policeman can raise a weapon inside the Green Zone. Please, I want permission and I want a second chance to enter my organization.

Top Bottom