Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Thakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qifoscVnWOk

devil thakur

Player
Player
I Request The Reviewer Of Forun To Check IP Of The User
Itachi Wars & Devil Thakur Its A Twink Forum Account, You Can Confirm And Ban Both Users From Forum.

Also I Had PC Check Already By Wody Taylor And It Was Clean.

I Dont Even Use Nvdia Or OBS, I Use A Software Called Medal Which Is Allowed Its Similar To OBS But Little Complicated. If Required Check My PC Again.
Thread Owner Must Be Punished For Lying To Admins Twice, He Is Lying About His InGame ID Too. You Can Check That His Main (120053) And Twink (136836) Are From The Same IP Address As His Forum.
Dear Brian,
He is accepting now that he is not rcording his bodycams with nvidia and amd software clear violation of GR 6.17.He is telling any medal named software he was using in recordings.

Now the main part of story is here i was banned for (GR 6.17) 20 days ago you can check in logs for using windows inbuilt recorder to record povs lebron pluxury himself banned me for this because i was using other than amd or nvidia software. now it is clear he is still breaking rule GR 6.17. he used to record with obs i know personally. if i can get punishment for using windows inbuilt recorder even it records all overlays then he should get punished too for not recording all overlays also. The rest is on you im proving him guilty right here by his own words. he is trying his hard to manipulate this forum because he is a old cheater of EN-3. The truth is clear.
Now im giving you proof that you have banned me for the same reason
Forum link:
Brian Hawkins sir you have punished me for the same reason check.
If i can get punishment for this he should be punished.
I want justice.

devil thakur

Player
Player
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days.
its clearly mentioned here that it is forbiden to use any similer software like obs and all overlays must be recorded.
I got banned for using
game bar wvan it records all overlay and 3 days ago 1 guy also got banned for same reson recording
pov other than amd/nvidia.
link of that person who was using game bar for recording same as mine: Rejected - Banned for general rule 6.17 - Ashish Xoxo

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Lebron Said Using Medal Is Allowed, The Moral Of The Story Is Thread Owner Is Dumb.
Also Brian I Already Had PC Check In That Recorder Was Also Checked Which I Been Using Since 2 Months.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days.
its clearly mentioned here that it is forbiden to use any similer software like obs and all overlays must be recorded.
I got banned for using
game bar wvan it records all overlay and 3 days ago 1 guy also got banned for same reson recording
pov other than amd/nvidia.
link of that person who was using game bar for recording same as mine: Rejected - Banned for general rule 6.17 - Ashish Xoxo
Rejected Cause Of Incorrect Format
Thread Owner Is Non-Sense Clearly Shows.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Nvdia Dosent Record All Overlays Unless You Dont Have An External Monitor Connected.
For Laptop Users We Need To Use Medal.
Also Software Of AND Called Action Is Illegal To Use Now.
Game Bar Is Also Not Allowed To Use It Dosent Record All Overlays Try Starting The Recording In-GAME And Minimize Game The Recorder Wont Capture Your Desktop.

devil thakur

Player
Player
I am telling that he and me got ban for same reason and you did same thing. Admin please give him warning he deceiving any random person here!!!

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
I am telling that he and me got ban for same reason and you did same thing. Admin please give him warning he deceiving any random person here!!!
Game Bar Dosent Record All Overlays That Why He Got Banned.
I Am Using A Allowed Software Which Is Recording My Whole Screen.
If You Still Cant Understand Please Some Brain-cells

devil thakur

Player
Player
Nvdia Dosent Record All Overlays Unless You Dont Have An External Monitor Connected.
For Laptop Users We Need To Use Medal.
Also Software Of AND Called Action Is Illegal To Use Now.
Game Bar Is Also Not Allowed To Use It Dosent Record All Overlays Try Starting The Recording In-GAME And Minimize Game The Recorder Wont Capture Your Desktop.
Admin he now he is clearly making unnecessary postings under my forum everything is pointless.
I record povs with nvidia and i have laptop i can show you and you also know that bcs you have investigated more cases than everyone on GR 6.17.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Admin he now he is clearly making unnecessary postings under my forum everything is pointless.
I record povs with nvidia and i have laptop i can show you and you also know that bcs you have investigated more cases than everyone on GR 6.17.
Okay, You Use An Laptop.

Admin Please Ban Him Under Investigation And Check That His Display Capture Is On Or No In NVDIA
Thread Owner Self Claimed He Is Not Recording All Overlays Cause Using Laptop.

Unless You Dont Have The Displays Output Cable Connected To GPU.

devil thakur

Player
Player
Okay, You Use An Laptop.

Admin Please Ban Him Under Investigation And Check That His Display Capture Is On Or No In NVDIA
Thread Owner Self Claimed He Is Not Recording All Overlays Cause Using Laptop.

Unless You Dont Have The Displays Output Cable Connected To GPU.
lol.....now i got to know that you dont have brain really.
whole grand rp world is recording povs with nvidia and u think it cant record all overlays.
you only one guy usses medal software for povs xdddd.

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
lol.....now i got to know that you dont have brain really.
whole grand rp world is recording povs with nvidia and u think it cant record all overlays.
you only one guy usses medal software for povs xdddd.
Nvdia With PC is fine but with laptop nahhhh.
Dont worry you will be banned for investigation noe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom