Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oktay Mollow
Administrators nickname
Ivy Pluxury
Date
Apr 12, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vm7I1XG

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Leader
Dear, Mr. Lebron Pluxury !
Sorry if it's the wrong format, admins requested it this way.
We made many plans for this before the gang leadership was taken over. I have been in many positions in the gang before, but in none of them, the turf areas were splitted after the gang leadership was taken *except special resons. We have always been informed before,but they didnt, like this: Why did they wait for the gang to be taken? when we took the gang yesterday, our turf areas were still there. and neither us nor other gang leaders were informed about this we continue with the same team and the same Turf Leader, +we made everyone we know apply for leadership in order not to transfer turf areas to other ppls, that's why i dont think its fair.
and more...
Last term I was Deputy. And I've never seen anything like this before.
Before and after....
Even though Ballas and Marabunta were closed, they were also given space. This is unfair. When the new leader comes, he will take our efforts without any effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom