Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected

Islam STromy

𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
Player
I received a warning because I did not complete three days outside the organization in which I was working, and I do not know this law and did not see it in the laws. I knew all the laws except this, and I apologize for this matter.
I sincerely apologize and I want to play. Please, if you can remove the warning for me, and God willing, after three days, I will return to playing, God willing, because it is the first time I know this law. I did not know it before. Thank you.
Yesterday, I did not leave the gang. I was given a warning, so I said it is a normal thing and we can enter any organization.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
that's called Unrealistic behavior - if u don't read rules that's your fault

Top Bottom