Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

yarin broken

Player
Player
Hello mazhor hope you having an amazing day im doing this appel once again go i think i deserve to get unbanned if i was really doing something then i would accept my ban but in this case i really didnt scammed someone or didnt know who is the scammer i explain the story in my last appel but got banned in forum so i will explain again

i posted ads for selling my LV pants then the scammer texted me and offerd a trade for gc i didnt want to trade so i told him sell it then we buy with money he said ok and asked for help to sell is gc i didnt know he scamming or got any money for this scam he did just wanted to sell my thing yk so i helped him and he scammed lucifer morningstar then i tried to solve this issue of paying him my money for not getting ban so i called admin to talk and solve this problem i asked him if i need to pay him back or im good cuz i didnt do the scam he said i dont need to pay him back so i leave this issue and then i got banned in the same day

im playing this server for years and enjoy that will be happy if you can read it and understand me just trying to get my things back and get another chance

ty so much for reading and have a nice day

pls Alex Odd i will be happy if you will let mazhor review it without baning me in forum if you can pls let him review its will be good thx for understanding:)
so for the end i accept to give the money to lucifer ( all the money he lost to the scammer ) or getting account wipe

yarin broken

Player
Player
oh and forgot i got banned for SCAM INVLOVED which i think i wasnt involved in this scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom