Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jjay montana
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jul 20, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BNvgvoK

JayyYarrow

EN3
Player
Hello Alex odd so about 8 month ago someone reported me for gr6.22 and I was just doing it because I didn't know there was such a rule where you can get perm banned so when my friends told me that I quickly returned everything within 5 minutes and on the logs you can see me putting back most of the items that was taking in the storage so when jonny ood reviewed and said Presented Footage is not shown until the end of the Logs so no punishment will be served. From the logs shown, he took 1 shotgun and 2 repair kits in total, without a context and without full logs its hard to punish this, everything else was taken and given back. It was all giving back within 5 minutes so after I tried to log back into my account it had still said that I was still banned and I get it its your choice to unban me or not but please give me one more chance you can account wipe me I don't care I just want another chance to play with my friends once again. Thanks for taking your time and reading this!

JayyYarrow

EN3
Player
just please look at times he saw all stuff was gone and joined my vc and asked what are u doing he said put all the stuff back he said u could get perma banned for that i put it all back and said my bad admins i swear u will never get a report on me like this ever again just please consider ive saw other forums likes this and they give them 24h to give it back i put it all back within 6 minutes after finding out that's i cant do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom